Friends & Family,
Checking in from San Diego! It's been a month of quarantine and I know many of us are lamenting our former lives and future plans that are now suddenly on pause.
Realistically- the time, money and energy I spent on my Kickstarter video may never happen so I'm finding ways to continue building my brand.
I am still trying to build my follower base on social media and this newsletter so please continue to share, like and participate. You may have seen the Instagram story templates I am pushing out, weekly. I hope you use them as way to stay connected and tag us!
While some may define this time as our new normal, I want to remind you that it is temporary. I encourage you to find ways to keep yourself inspired.
Many of you know a lot of my "business education" is from my favorite podcast, How I Built This. I have been doing my best to watch their Facebook Live episodes to see how businesses are trying to balance their work alongside this pandemic. During the EO Products episode, Guy Raz asked my question and said my name and it made me SO happy! The things that make you that happy and motivated- I hope you can indulge in them.
Community and connection is so important right now and I love seeing all the creative ways we are supporting each other.
- Collins & Coupe quickly turned their shop into an online store
- Small Batch is utilizing Instagram stories for social distanced shopping
- TRVLR Coffee helped donate enough money for 544 meals with Feeding San Diego
- Soon Skincare is donating a skincare mask to a healthcare worker with every face and hand mask purchase
- Static Climbing turned their chalk bag business into a face mask business, donating a mask for every mask purchase
- A dear friend who was laid off turned this time to pursue her passion in baking and is side-hustling under the name Yellow Door Bakes
Stay tuned next week for details regarding sales of my beta boxes! These were featured at the launch party and I only have one of each!
Thank you again for the support during this time and I hope to see you all virtually, for the time being!
Be well and grateful,